"Completely absent of artificial and toxic materials, the WEWOOD Timepiece is as natural as your wrist."
Check out these awesome 100% natural wood watches by WEWOOD. The purchase of these watches goes toward a great cause: for each watch purchased WEWOOD and American Forests will plant one tree. So not only will you look cool but you'll be saving the planet as well.
My sister made this dessert in her Hospitality and Tourism class and decided to make it at home. All I can say is it was A-MA-ZING. If you want to make some for yourself try out the recipe below.
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1 cup Milk
1 cup Whipping cream or evaporated milk
6 slices Bread (cubed)
1/2 cup Sugar
2 cups Semisweet chocolate chips
2 Eggs slightly beaten
2 tablespoons Butter
1 teaspoon Vanilla
2 tablespoons Butter or Margarine
Preheat oven to 300 F
1. Scald milk, add vanilla.
2. In a bowl whisk together sugar and eggs.
3. Double boil chocolate chips until completely melted.
4. Gradually add scalded milk to sugar and egg mixture, continually whisking.
5. Add melted chocolate to the mixture and whisk together.
6. Place cubed bread into an eight-inch square baking dish and pour chocolate mixture on top.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
8. Top with berry compote (optional, see compote recipe below)
4 cups Frozen mixed berries
1 1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Water
1 Large lemon, squeezed
(2 teaspoons of corn starch can be added if desired)
1. Place half of the berries in a saucepan with sugar, water and lemon juice
2. Simmer until warm and berries are thawed.
3. Pour berry mixture into bowl of remaining frozen berries